The DW 028J is a reliable, high-speed, high-precision 3D printing system for rapid manufacture, developed specifically to allow small to medium-sized jewellery workshops to produce high-quality models, with no limits on shape or geometric complexity. The 028J 3D printer can produce richly detailed models with smooth and ornate surfaces, undercuts, and cavities, ensuring the greatest possible freedom when designing pieces. It is also perfect for creating fashion accessories and models for bijouterie.
With low running costs and zero planned maintenance cost, this printer has been designed for uninterrupted 24-hour operation. The 3D printing system uses stereolithography technology to obtain the extremely high resolution and precision that the industry demands. It is compatible with the entire range of materials that DWS has developed specifically for jewellery applications, and thanks to the included Nauta+ software, can automatically generate support structures.
- SLA (stereolithography) technology
- Printing area: 65 x 65 x 90 mm
- Layer thickness: 10-100 µm (depending on the type of material used)
- Laser source: Solid State BluEdge
- Scanning method: galvanometer
- Control software: Fictor® (inserire il link alla pagina dei software?)
- Operating system: Windows 7 and above
- Computer with LCD monitor included
- Input file formats: .stl, .slc, .dws3, .dws2, .mkr, .3dm, .ply, .3ds, .obj, .lwo, .x
- Printer dimensions: 380 x 515 x 733 mm
- Weight: 56 Kg
- Operating temperature/humidity: 22-25°C / 60%
- Power consumption: 400 W