DigitalWax uses a sophisticated scanning technology that guarantees high performances as far as the geometric precision and the quality of the surface are concerned.
The new BluEdge® laser source gives a superior quantity of energy,allowing to reach the highest modeling speeds and to reduce the post-curing phase which affects the execution time of the models.
A new generation of UV photo-sensitive resins developed by DWS is now available for the most exigent demands. The range is composed by transparent resins,resins for direct casting and resins for rubber moulds applications.
DigitalWax is very easy to use.By inputting the STL/SLC data file,the three dimensional models are built for casting and rubber moulding.
—The highest producitivity for Rapid Manufacturing
—High precision and smooth surfaces models
—High reliability & speed in modeling and 24hrx7day non-stop production
—High performance & Low running cost Rapid Manufacturing
- LA (stereolithography) technology
- Working area: 110 x 110 x 110 mm
- Layer thickness: 10-100 µm (depending on the type of material used)
- Laser source: Solid State BluEdge
- Scanning method: Galvanometer
- Control software: Fictor® (inserire il link alla pagina dei software?)
- Operating system: Windows 7 and above
- Computer with LCD monitor included
- Input file formats: .stl, .slc, .dws3, .dws2, .mkr, .3dm, .ply, .3ds, .obj, .lwo, .x
- Printer dimensions: 610 x 660 x 1400 mm
- Weight: 150 Kg
- Operating temperature/humidity: 22-25°C / 60%
- Power consumption: 400 W