– Centralized and user friendly control panel.
– Automatic table opening of 0 – 150 mm.
– Carrousel rotating brush heads equipped with 4 brushes rotating to the left and 4 to the right.
– Frequency-controlled conveyor belt with a speed ranging from 1 to 10 m/min.
– Window panels and lit interior for process observation.
– Brushes with an extremely long service life no less than 3000 hours.
– LED beams on the infeed and outfeed that show the machine status.
– Available with 1 or 2 abrasive belt contact roller heads.
– Vacuum table with access for internal cleaning.
– Quick exchange system for brushes and abrasive belts.
– CE certified.
Applications and benefits:
– The removal of burrs on laser, plasma or water jet, punched, cut parts, machined and routed parts.
– Stainless steel, steel, copper, aluminium, copper, etc.
– Deburring of Zintec, galvanised and plated material, aluzinc, alclad, incl. ink-marked parts.
– Uniform and controllable side radius for, for example, the aerospace, catering and medical industries.
– Long service life consumables and efficient production possibilities and capacities.