– Machine working width: 1100 mm.
– Efficient ergonomic operation through a user friendly Siemens HMI
(installed under a 45° angle for a clear view of the machining process).
– Vacuum table for machining smaller products (50 x 50 mm).
– The vacuum table has an integrated cleaning cycle.
– LED beam on the infeed side that indicates the machine status.
– Frequency-controlled motors for flexibility during the process.
– Easy to replace brush units.
– Various brush types are possible for multifunction use of materials.
– Automatic adjustable table height: 0 – 100 mm.
– Conveyor speed from 0.2 to 8 m/min.
– CE certified.
Applications and benefits:
– Contact time with brushes: 600 mm.
– The 4 brushes have a total of 15 m2 of abrasive agent.
– For the removal of burrs on laser, water jet, punched and cut products.
– Material that can be machined: stainless steel, steel, aluminium, copper, etc.
– The preliminary removal of large burrs and finishing of surfaces in one pass.
– Breaking edges/finishing of metal with a brush.
– Removal of the oxide skin with a special brush.
– Low tooling costs and very low energy consumption.
– Maximum user friendliness and optimal view of the machining process.