– Centrally programmable HMI Siemens control panel.
– Wide belt grinding attachments with a fine adjustment of the contact rollers (diameter of 180 mm or 280 mm). With frequency-controlled main motors for all possible finishes.
– Scotch-Brite brush attachments with fast oscillation of up to 700 strokes per minute: frequency controlled. main motor, brush outer diameter of 350 mm, motorised height adjustment always with quick replace brush system
– Roller table construction with hardened steel counter-roller under the contact roller for finishing thin sheets as from 0.5 mm.
Applications and benefits:
– Sheet after sheet both hot and cold rolled.
– No. 3 or no. 4 finish wet or dry with abrasive belt grip 120, 180 to even 240 and 320.
– Brush/Microlon finish with Scotch-Brite brushes or even with Scotch-Brite belts.
– Duplo finish, a combination of a finishing with first a grinding belt and then a Scotch-Brite brush.
– Hairline finish, a finish often required in the Far East.
– Can be purchased as a turnkey project.